Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

That Humming Inside...


We all heard the a general philosophy of life - "TAKE IT EASY". 

Probably, it helped us a great deal when we are under immense stress and undue pressure.  Like many, I also took myself easy and never looked at myself seriously. On a few occasions when something happened and when I inadvertently thought of the same, I got connected with my inner self. We all know it, right? 

That 'buzz', that 'humming' inside ourselves... you know what I mean.... that inner voice started throwing up some thoughts and I dared to listen to them. And I became a student of myself and ME-AS-MY-TEACHER :-) 

Listening to the inner teachings, I believe, will expand the depth and breadth of my insights and hopefully will help me grow into a better human being ....

No comments: